Sunday, November 13, 2005

WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER PEERS ON THE BLOCK POURIN OUT BEERS

So I went to a massive High School Reunion yesterday. It was such a 'blow out', all the old Gang was there, Ranger Stacy, Checkers, Filthy Alan, Goose, and Cameron the Cannon. We had the biggest fucking trip up Memory Lane EVER.

"I'M ABOUT DUE FOR A SERVE"

About my High School --> I went to St. Fabricon's Joint for Dudes and Chicks. It was a pretty dope school, all we did all day was study and learn shit, occasionally pausing to think 'where am I going with this'.


'Class of 19599'

Here's some highlights thrust right into your grills:

RANGER STACY
Ok this chick now Manages a Hospital for Retards. I asked her about it real surreptitious, she said QUOTE: "I don't want to talk about my Job right now, let's get a fucking Squash, I'm off the alcohol bruzz"

CHECKERS
Straight up, the guy has 85 Childs. I'm like, 'you must be so proud' he's like ---> 'fuck yeah'.

FILTHY ALAN
Dude tried to grab my Package, I let him have it (it was a Package of Ties).

GOOSE
"He flies like his old man - by the seat of his pants"
"You'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong"
"We were inverted"

CAMERON THE CANNON
Still a Cannon. So classic.

Everyone was pretty fucking pumped to hear of my Unlimited Success in Journalism. So much so that it started to shit me --> pretty hard. I think this reminded people "don't fuck with IOYC, woah he hasn't changed - still really sweet".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucken ay bro IOYC, I went to St Fabricon's (the patron saint of polyester, rayon, etc) here in New Zealand. Fast times!

A big cheers and "get a sheepdog up ya" to Custard Crotch and her sister Tunnel if you're out there - I'm still waiting for a cure :/

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, okay, we'll tell them "anonymous" says hi.

Fucking stupid Kiwis, perched on their little disappearing speck of lame dub-infested do-goodery. Get thee hence!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Black Wind, Fire and Steel! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.

I also have a web site & blog about computer virus protection so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

If you have a moment, please visit my site computer virus protection

Best success!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home