Sunday, October 02, 2005

WHEN I SPIT A ROUGH PARA(BLE)

Get this - I'm about to adopt the totally chilled out style of none other than Our Lord Jesus Christ.

"GREAT, A BLASPHEMY ON MY COMPUTER"

Price Check on 'Get a fucking Grip'. BTW Hello, Lord / Angelic Host etc if you are reading IS GOD IN SITE METER.

Holla at the following Parable:

The Parable of the Donkey and Jeddah

This ole Donkey was resting on the road to Jeddah (?), just chilling and thinking about The Holy Bible, 'Man, do I ever love God's Word'. The Donkey was pretty pissed off with life, b/c being a Donkey basically sucked ass in Biblical times (whereas nowadays --> fucking ill / Animal Rights etc).


'WTF??'

After about an hour of fuck all this Samaritan rolled up, Happy as Larry. Now this was no ordinary Samaritan --> the dude was like the Samaritan Mastermind, has there ever been one iller. His name = 'Captain Friendly'.

Captain Friendly: Ayo, Donkey, can you fucking take me to Jeddah (?) straight as an arrow, I need to see some Pharisees about the Lord's Word, so controversial.
Donkey: Shalom Captain Friendly, I seriously can't be fucked going to Jeddah right now, let's just chill out and think about Moses. Can you dig Moses.
Captain Friendly: I really NEED JEDDAH RIGHT ABOUT NOW.
Donkey: The Lord is pretty dope, what say you Captain Friendly.
Captain Friendly: I will give you 50 Shekels or how about I just fuck you up, you shit Donkey! Fucking Donkeys!!!
Donkey: Man, being a Donkey is so shit but I need the cash --> LET'S ROLL [To Jeddah (?)]


'Would you like One Room of Jeddah?'

3 Comments:

Blogger Yubris said...

I can't believe you weren't all ROFL at your own "ass" pun dude. I would've totally propped up my own hollas at that one. Maybe the Jeddah mind tricks are getting to you!!?!?

6:12 PM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

Is that where they make the cheese?

7:02 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I thought it was where they make the cars...

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home