Wednesday, August 17, 2005

IMPATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

It's yet another Article about Movies, can you believe it. I love Movies right now!

"IS THIS NOW SOME BULLSHIT ENTERTAINMENT WEB PAGE"

Deal with it --> I am in Editorial Control. Maybe bring it up at the AGM if you don't like it, 'Price/Earnings Ratio' etc. Fuck Shareholders!!

Anyway the story is, I have been so fucking hanging out for the Movie of Harry Potter Goblets of Fire that I just plain couldn't handle it. Waiting is making me so angry it actually hurts (both physical and emotional pain).


'Fuck Waiting!!'

My most pressing Question --> Is it EVER coming into a Cinema!! [ie. What's taking them so long.] So I decided, who better to find out more about this than Author of the Harry Potter Goblets of Fire book, J.K. Rowling.

(Celebrity Gossip: Her publicist actually did an involuntary shit when I called up).

Anyway:

IOYC: Ayo, J.K. Rowling!
J.K.: Holla back.
IOYC: Holla! Hey - did you know they are making a Movie of your book: Harry Potter Goblets of Fire.
J.K.: Yes. It is inevitable that they would do it, considering so many Contracts in place. I hate it but what can you do.
IOYC: Fuck all I guess (fake sympathy! - now TO THE POINT) So, is it ready, when is it ready, that Movie.
J.K.: It is complete.
IOYC: HOLY SHIT.
J.K.: (laughs)
IOYC: Can I see it.
J.K.: (laughs) Oh, I don't think the distributors would appreciate that! Don't worry it comes out on November 19.
IOYC: Do I look like I give a fuck, about what you just said.
J.K.: ...
IOYC: ...
J.K.: Here is the Movie.
IOYC: Thanks, I'll watch it now.
J.K.: Do you want to watch it together?
IOYC: No.

[Interview terminated]

So, I watched the Movie, guess what, it's fucking ill. There's Amazing Magic of Quidditch or some shit, dope Elfs, plus it's a good reminder of High School - 'What would you do, if I sang, out of tune', all the trials and tribulations. SPOILER: There is a pretty heavy scene in it - NOT a good date Movie.

I'd give it a 4 out of 10.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! thanks be to the gods of procrastination. I almost started writing my essay but decided, right at the last minute, to check once more for a new IOYC post.
You are wonderful.

So,
you went to Hogwarts?

also, is Movie-Voldemort perhaps played by Nataniel? they look QUITE SIMILAR.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck Harry Potter.

Fuck that shit right in the arse.

A Wizard of Earthsea was the shiiiit boyeee!

And That's Werd.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J.K. Rowling is so weak. No wonder those movie companies are pushing her around so much. What a fucking stupid book writer.

The real talent exists in the humans that write only for TV and Movies. Check this out, this guy, Neal Israel. Look at the genuis that has spewed fouth from his golden pen.

Police Academy (1984, Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment (19850Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol (1987) (characters)
... aka Citizens on Patrol: Police Academy 4, Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach (1988), Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (1989, Police Academy: Mission to Moscow (1994), "Surf Ninjas" (1993), The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Sea World Adventure (1995), The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Mystery Cruise (1995).

Basically this guy manages well and has an unfuckwithable repetoire of classics.

What was the question again?

12:32 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Congrats IOYC you fucking cunt. You got the first 'LOL' out of me.

I feel so dirty.

Where's my steel wool and bathtub gone?

Also, Fuck HP (both Harry Potter and Hewlett Packard)

5:14 AM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

Again Jobe and IOYC are battling with aroused insults.

You need a mediator.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be the jelly 'tween these two he-bitches.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Corals bookmaker basketball backboards Lexus is200 sportcross drive shaft Answering service providers Opting out of credit card offers lexus sc430 2001 lexus lx470 review online high schools classes

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home