Monday, August 22, 2005

SHOOK ONES (PART 2)

Cop this, I just unearthed a letter from my Dear Old Great-Grandfather (now a Corpse). It's a Historical View! Look at it (below).

"Dear Brigands.


'A Common Scene on the High Street, FOR SHAME'

Don't worry, I'm onto your little lark of 'Hey - hi. Let's make a living through thievery'. OH YES INDEED --> Why I've just had a word to the Lieutenant Governor or some chit, and he is going to be cracking down on Banditry with all his Considerable Might ['Tough on Crime, Tough on the Causes of Crime, I am the very model of a Modern Lieutenant Governor'].

"WHAT A TOSH, GET THEE HENCE"

WTD!? (What The Devil) An intruder of my Mail!? Little rapscallions, I'll clap you in Stocks. Aren't you aware I am 'The Realness'. I hope you are stricken of Dystentry and a Canker Sore on your Anus.

Kindest Regards,
IOY 'Lithograph Machine', Tuppence a Bag, Hey-Nonny-Nonny"


He's obviously fucked in the head GOT A GOOD POINT.

3 Comments:

Blogger lucy tartan said...

Nice photo. They obviously all passed nazi lumberjack school with flying colours and this is muckup day. Which one is your grandad?

6:30 AM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

I better not find this post at the top of the page when I come back tomorrow morning.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooo 88788 way!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home