Friday, September 23, 2005

BEHOLD THE WHITE HORSE, REMORSE NEVER THE CASE*

*EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD THE BATTLE IS TAKING PLACE

I bet you thought Tennis was all good - "Oh, the US Open went well, might play some Tennis this afternoon etc, Man, is Tennis the 'Fruit of the Gods'". 'Lest we forget' ---> Pete Fucking Sampras


"ROOOOOOOOOOOAAARR"

That dude is still on the loose, to be honest I feel partly responsible b/c I didn't report on him with enough Vigour. Then other days I think 'I did all I could'. Whatever - this isn't about me (OR IS IT?). Good news is, the Tennis World has banded together and unleashed a force so unstoppable with a single-minded mission: Track down Sampras, bring him to Heel, STOP SAMPRAS!!

(Pause)

Holla at me ---> LENDL:


"ROOOOOOOOOOOAAARR"
Photo Courtesy: Tennis

Is LENDL the answer to all of our Prayers. Our Hopes and Dreams, in a package so pure and true. Go LENDL, I believe in you so much, I'm like, fucking Crying!! (with Joy).

This is going to be a showdown so mammoth that I wouldn't be surprised if heaps of Civilians are caught in the crossfire. It's like 'What Is The Matrix' crossed with a War. Too bad Civilians, you slept on Tennis.

THE PRICE OF FREEDOM IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE OF TENNIS


'R.I.P.'

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Are you trying to say "cats can't handle the realness?"

Because I never thought they could...

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instead of those 'stoned raiders', how about some more Manowar?

4:12 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Anonymous

That's probably the best comment ever to be made of my Journalism. Holy fucking shit - I'm going to listen to Manowar right now.

Born of Black Wind, Fire and Steel,

IOYC Drums of Doom

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home