Wednesday, August 17, 2005

HOLD ON TO YOUR BATS (AND RISK A FINE)

I am so angry right now. Get this bullshit - That fucking Government, our 'Elected Leaders', have dared to make a new Bill of: A Licence to Play Table Tennis.


'Harmless Fun? Try telling that to Cops'

Rumours abound on the cost of the Licence - some dudes are saying 'anywhere up to $100'. Small change for most, but just imagine you are a family of poverty - you can never afford to play Table Tennis again. What if you fucking love it? Bad luck, there's no exceptions.

Try breaking this news to a kid with a disease.

All I can think is - Where are you, 'watchdogs of Justice', too busy with the fucking Festivities, now look at the mess we're in. 'Hey let's stage a Protest, I made a sign of NOT IN OUR NAME or some shit'.

Oh wait - it's too late. Goodbye, (unlicenced) Table Tennis. 'Would you know my name, if I saw you in Heaven'

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

*snort*

Now you made me laugh and it's obvious to all that what I was reading wasn't entirely work-related.

DAMN YOU IOYC!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to break that shit news to the girl in the photo with the ORANGE HAND!!! She is diseased in a big way or wearing a totally wack ping pong glove of some sort!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Samantha Regione said...

Just LOOK at the poor construction of that table.

IT'S AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN!

Good on you, Australian Government, for protecting our children. [Lucky they are white, hey?]

8:36 PM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

Hey what is with you and Jobe, why are you always at each others throats?

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trouble in Paradise Takes Many Forms, and Jobe and IOYC's flirty 'fuck you, baby' banter is just one of those. Forms, I mean.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

*blushes*

I am soooooo not into him. He's the one that likes me but I said no because he's such a skank (who steals my ideas/thoughts).

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of the "Won't Someone Think Of The Children" approach of politics today.

If they spent more time in coal mines and less time hitting innocent ping pong balls then maybe, just maybe, this planet would be a nicer place EG no shouty kids in cimemas/ table tennis halls.

In my day people suffered children (or so I am told)

11:59 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Hey folks! Hey, hi! What's up, I am in such a good mood right now, it's like 'Joy De Vivre' or some shit, woah!

I might go and hug a person who needs help, too bad if they have Issues of Personal Space or Smell, etc.

I think it's because I'm really thinking a lot about Gardens, Gardening - I love it, with all my heart (at the moment). I'd marry it if I could!!

Kind Regards,
IOYC Check Out My Melodies

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home