Sunday, July 31, 2005

NOT THIS AGAIN

Dear Readerships

In one hour I'm actually going on ANOTHER FUCKING HIATUS! But this is also doubling as a legitimate Journalistic Investigation Holiday of Discovering Facts to Report in Italy, Little Known Country.

Its duration will be 1 x Week. When I explode back on the scene it will be with a New Computer (!!) and so many fucking scoops / Cafe. Please don't kill everyone in a frenzy during this 'Week of Shitness', there's no Internet in Jail (YET).

Kind Regards,
IOYC Announces Record Profits for Third Consecutive Quarter

6 Comments:

Blogger ms fits said...

Please don't leave me, Mr. IOYC.

8:29 PM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

Thanks for not even calling.

7:58 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Ms and Book

I'm totally 'back up in here'. Wait until you hear about what is going on in Italy these days. I just stepped 'back onto the Motherfucking Tarmac of Home' or some shit, and I think it's safe to say the Country of Italy is in a state of total Disarray Verging on Lovely Scenery etc. I'll be writing so much about it soon my brain is almost hurting in advance (But also telling me to Think Logically).

Kind Regards,
IOYC Logan Berry Farm

8:00 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

This has probably been the longest week of my life. Not literaly though, ha ha of course not.

7:34 PM  
Blogger la nadine said...

i can't live, if living is without you.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Black Wind, Fire and Steel, I just dropped in on my way back to my Normandy Landings site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating NOT THIS AGAIN.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home