Monday, June 20, 2005

WOULD I BE A GOOD DENTIST

Most sensible people have a Things To Do list which contains, become a Dentist. I think I'd be possibly the best Dentist the World has ever seen (or Dental Assistant), it's just a matter of getting started and a 'foot in the door'. A perfect case of 'it's not What you know, it's Who you know etc'.

"THOSE PRICKS, WHY WON'T THEY DECIDE DENTISTS ON MERITS!!"

Oh just bloody grow up: It's how the Business World operates. Luckily I know a shitload of Dentists / Dental Assistants, and there's no shortage of Patients. So I'm perfectly placed to jump right into Dentism, HEAD FIRST.


'I am fixing your Mouth as a TEAM'

I'd say the key to being a completely dope Dentist is:

1. Make the Patient really at ease / relax ('Bedside Manner').
2. Thorough Knowledge of Mouths!!
3. General Well-Being
4. Don't fuck up and Extract the whole head in half, malpractice etc.

Plan:
If this all works out I'll open my first Dentist Office some time in the next few months. I'm so ready and pumped for any challenges that might get thrown at me and also for how good it will feel to fix Patients with shit Mouths.


'You Can Do It!!'

6 Comments:

Blogger Vic Champignole said...

I was really thinking of doing the same thing with printing but I discovered I hate ink and there's really so much of it in most printshops. Power to you IOYC and I hope you don't discover any secret loathings like I did on that one unfortunate afternoon when my lunch got sprayed by the gay metal thingy.

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your so busted like a mouth without a mothguard. I'm ONTO your conspirasy I'm On Your Computer like mark Felt was into hotels (just look at the internet for the 324,562,901 citings).

Firstly you study the ancient art of SCAFFOLDING which is like Origami except without the paper so you can prop open some1s mouth in the same vain as a stork with a crocodile or the Crikey man with the same said crocodile (NB: he didn't actually "say" it).

Then you study Cement (or it could have been the other. way around it doesn't matter because you're still busted like a Californian bungalow after an action movie or a hurricane), which is EXACTly what they use to fill up teeth with what's aptly known as "Prosthetic Implants" (but they don't use Concrete coz it has gravel in it, but maybe your planning that too just to make more money by skimping on clothes)

And now your planning yet another misused possessive by constructing buildings in ppls mouths or anyway assisting like an apprentice. As phoney as a telecom company - blOGGers beware!@

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I forget to mention that dentists (I think I did) are also VULTURES because the reasons are that they pick at your bones or at least bonelike structures. Consipracies abound!!!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kids have extremely short shinbones.

10:11 PM  
Blogger conditionals said...

What those kids have is a really shitty goal net.

4:16 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Deep,

Oh like I'm fucking Busted or some shit!? I tell you what, your theories are so ill but there's just No Proof as to what you are saying. Like one of those dudes with a megaphone, 'Let's All Not Go To Hell Because Jesus' and shit. Have you got any clues about Investigating Journalism, but Anyway I applaud your efforts.

Just don't come crying to me when you're like 'My Mouth is all fucked, plus where's a dope Oil Rig to hang out, hey lets play Tangram on I WISH I'D LISTENED MORE IN SCHOOL etc'.

Yours Sincerely,
IOYC Is In The Business Of Saving Lives

PS - Dear Ilse and Will, how can you even front on the enthusiasm of those Kids even though their lives / 'game' is pretty shit - It's Inspiring Stuff (for Dentism)!!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home