Sunday, June 12, 2005

A TRAVEL FEATURE

Heads up, we're all going on a 'Summer Holiday'! But don't be like, 'where are we going, I didn't sign anything to indicate, in fact I have important commitments my house is being sold / destroyed it's Winter.

Because, you will change your mind (and your Pants) when you realise we are going to CORNWALL*.

Check out what this place looks like, even a map is excitement PLUS.


'Note: GWEEK, also other good names (Looe etc)'

If there was an official Logo of Cornwall it would probably be a guy saying with all his heart 'I Love Cornwall'.

"THAT PLACE LOOKS FUCKING SICK, WHAT IS THERE TO DO THERE"

Pretty much whatever you want, within reason. But the main things Cornwall is known for are:

1. Being a fucking sick holiday destination.
2. Natural Wonders, Man Made Wonders.
3. Hot.
4. Classic place to meet your 'Perfect Match'.

The only real problem with going to Cornwall is that it's in the middle of a War Zone, so if you go there you have to be prepared to sometimes do Manoeuvres, take Orders, etc. But if you are lucky you might get to have a Peaceful stay. It's so worth the risk.


Sherry K. Shaffer, Risk Manager, Humphrey Management says 'Cornwall, I've not heard of it probably the world's SAFEST WARZONE'

*Metaphorically (DON'T start packing or leave).

4 Comments:

Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Doctor Ziegler

Dude, you're totally a Doctor, I can't advise you about anything, except Journalism if you ask! Didn't you learn a thing in your Degree (were you sleeping / 'much stupider back then').

Dear Sass

I'm pretty much fucking starving right now, but I also just made an ill sandwich. These things totally 'cancel each other out' (how good is Maths!).

Yours Sincerely,
IOYC & Co Purveyors of Distinction

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I have been to Cornwall several times. It really is amazing\dangerous. St Michael's Mount is worse than a fucking crack den, but also highly historic.

Tintagel is where Mr King Arthur used to live. True story. Very pretty and the local pub insisted on serving British beef during the "Mad Cow" scare of 1996.

(sometimes I think I am too knowledgeable for my own good, but please - I tell you these things simply to impress you and make you want to be my friend and\or business advisor.)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Mollenkamp said...

Hmmm. Cornwall, worth the long swim or no?

7:29 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Dudes

There's like so much going on here that I can't begin to cover all the issues! It's like we need a 'numbering system' or some shit. I suppose the best advice I can give is if you want to find out more about Cornwall, just go to Cornwall and ask people about it / look around eg, 'What's this place like, oh wait I can totally see it by peering, view etc'.

Kind regards,
IOYC Viking Heritage Society

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home