Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT

Most Magic is just really pretty pretend, transparent etc. Or totally fucking made up like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings ('oh, I am going to cast a spell on you or some shit'). But every once in a while you come across a Magician that is so damn good you can only put their skills down to Realness.

Of course what I am referring to is the Magic show of Alex Bruce Dicker. This guy is like the biggest and best all round entertainment, probably in the World.


'Is he pulling a fake Ear out of a Coin, I don't understand it?'

The other thing about A.B. Dicker is that his shows are tailor made to educate and Magicise (?) people. Check it, one of his thousands of options for a show is:

STOP, LOOK & LISTEN SHOW
"Teaching children not to accept rides, money or candy from strangers, and not to play with sharp objects, are but just a few of the subjects covered in this show.  As always, the show is filled with lots of MAGIC, LAUGHS & AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION.  This timely show could help save the life of a child."

[Emphasis Added]

It's hard to think of a situation that is more important than that. Anyway I'm already totally sold on this show, I don't need to convince myself! But maybe you are still 'unsure'.

"I AM PRETTY CERTAIN BUT WOULDN'T MIND SOME ENDORSEMENTS? I AM FUCKING PICKY ABOUT MAGIC SHOWS"

That's understandable. There are a lot of shit ones. But if this doesn't satisfy you, nothing will. COMMENTS about ALEX BRUCE DICKER:

"You are responsible for our company's most successful and enjoyable management dinner! You definitely delivered what you promised, and without your humor and magic the dinner would have been just another dinner."
-AMERICAN FOODS GROUP-


'There's something not right about this'

"I received many good comments from our people that thought you were great. The previous year we had a different performer who offended many with his language, but imagine that you were funny and never had to swear."
-SCHNEIDER EXCAVATING-

Like, 'Woah..'

I'd suggest you give him a call right away even if he's probably booked out till like 2008 by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home