Friday, June 10, 2005

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME (PLAYING TANGRAM)

One of the most popular things people like to do is Recreational Activities. Everyone bloody loves them. Even me, when I'm not Investigating Stories / Research, I can often be found:

1. Building a model plane.
2. Hi!
3. [Removed - Ed]
4. Working out a problem from Maths.

But one thing you will rarely NEVER find me doing is playing TANGRAM.

"I AGREE TANGRAM FUCKING SUCKS ALSO WHAT IS IT"

In short, Tangram is that shit where you make pictures out of shapes. Eg, a dog, house, shape.


'Look at my Dibujos, if you want'

This game was invented like 400,000 years ago by China. Normally I'm down with China, they've done a lot of ill shit but here they just plain fucked up. And somehow, this boring and stupid game has survived for all this time and people STILL play it. I think it's a form of torture to think about it for a long time.

ATTN: Government

While you're in a 'banning' mood (see: Judo), why not just fucking put an end to Tangram. Everyone is crying out for it, won't you listen you tyrannical Government.

Now if you'll excuse me I don't want to think about Tangram any more unless it's to celebrate a BAN on it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dijubo 7 is a bit suspect.

9:19 AM  
Blogger thr said...

Number 7 is more than suspect- it's totally fucked up.

it's one of those wanky "heat umbrellas" used in swanky cafes and bars to heat patrons who are outside in the cold- presumably smoking (like the smoke in their lungs should be MORE THAN warming them). These things not only spew carbon dioxide and- hell- cyanide gas into the atmosphere (all that causes global warming and cancer), but they heat OUTDOORS so they must be like causing like DIRECT global warming too. Thats pretty bad right there.

That said when shall we see the IOYC investigation into whether this whole global warming thing is the realness?

2:57 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Thomas Arrgh

I am so looking into that shit right at the moment. Not so much 'Global Warming' though, as 'Where is the best place to go on holiday if you want to see a Leopard in its natural habitat (NOT a fucking ZOO)'.

Yours Sincerely,
IOYC Crisis Management Centre

5:39 AM  
Blogger thr said...

IOYC- thats why this blog will go forwards- well into the 21st century. I have no fears there.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home