Friday, June 10, 2005

A CORRECTION

Check this, I need to explain some shit to set the record straight in regards to the Hermanus Whale Festival and SPECIFICALLY, Nataniel.

About 1,000+ people have been asking me, who is Nataniel, can you totally guarantee he will be at the Whale Festival, how many days until the Whale Festival etc.

I hope that this answers your questions. Here is Nataniel just hanging out:


'Am I in Mexico, or in a Dream World?! Plus, ORANGE'

See! It's totally straightforward. Also, some feedback about Nataniel. The last comment sums it up so well, it's like I'm looking right into his brains.



You can't ever say 'Oh My God, I am Dying of Confusion and need a Remedy'.

1 Comments:

Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Surly

I guess what's happened is you've gone totally 'balls-up', because it sounds like you are in a state of confusion about Nataniel?

DO YOU WANT ONE OF HIS COOKBOOKS because they can be ordered from him 24 hours a day.

Yours sincerely,
IOYC Jr.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home