Sunday, June 05, 2005

THINGS THAT PISS 'ME RIGHT OFF'

I probably don't even need to say this, but: Fuuuuuuuuuuck Antiques.

"HOLD YOUR HORSES, I LIKE / LOVE THEM, I'D GO TO AN ANTIQUE FAIR AND HANG OUT THERE"

Well maybe this is where you and me part ways, because I don't even have a second for them. Even thinking about one thing from ten years ago right now is making me get so angry I could SNAP - and then imagine the Chaos / bodies of corpses flying everywhere like a Cyclone just ERUPTED!!?


'Look, my House is full of Old Shit'

Get a new house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ursula said...

those flowers are not antique. clearly this is an imposter, impersonating having a house full of antiques. the question then arises, does this make them sadder, or less sad?

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home