Thursday, July 14, 2005

A NOTE FROM THE DOCTOR (OF HOLIDAYS)

Guess what - I'm totally going on a Holiday of Hiatus! To like a Tropical Hellhole, or Arctic maybe. Just giving the biggest 'heads up' so there isn't the World's most Urgent Search Party assembled (ie a Waste of Resources).

"GREAT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO NOW"

What about like a hobby or some shit!

(LOL that is such a Facetious Answer!!)

I'll be returning in a 'Blaze of Returning' pretty fucking soon, in the meantime please keep up to date on:

1. Amateur Olympics
2. Chests (of Drawers and Torso)
3. Russia - is it real

Now if you'll excuse me I need to Pilot an Aircraft to a Destination.

5 Comments:

Blogger ms fits said...

How long will you be gone? Will your leaving make me forlorn?

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, IOYC. You should have jsut gotten me to post in your absence. Since you're completely stealing all my ideas I doubt anyone would have noticed.

Bitterly, yours.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, if you've found this, you're in the right place. Leave the money in a shopping bag inside the garbage bin on the main road outside the pub where I met you with Mike that day, around 2pm tomorrow. I'll have it picked up from there. I'll send you a postcard!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I wonder how the exchange went...

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just admiring your holiday inn atlantic city blog and I think that holiday inn atlantic city may be of interest to you as well.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home