Thursday, July 21, 2005

A SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT

Alright, it seems like I can't take a fucking step without being Detonated or some shit. With that in mind I've decided to become a One Man Vigilante Squadron to simply fuck up any Detonators before they can explode some Terrifying shit on themselves / others.

I'm not suggesting that I will be AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF HASTILY DISPENSED FRONTIER STYLE JUSTICE IN TOTAL DISREGARD FOR THE RULE OF LAW but it will probably be a bit like that, at least until I work out the best way to become 'Judge, Jury and Executive'.


'Holy Shit he's serious'

6 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Yeah, we heard about it all just before going to bed last night.

If you want to set up a good old fashioned world-wide synchronised fist shakin' while you despense Peace, Love, 'kickboxing to the head', etc.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

The end of the previous sentence was "let us know.".

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You are truly a comfort in these troubling and worrying times x

PS: thanks for the genius guest post. this is not a drill, indeed! ha!

8:18 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Adam and Jess

Thanks for supporting it! All I can say is "I'll do my best" / "The best is yet to come".

"DUDE YOU SHOULD RENAME THIS WEB PAGE 'SHIT LOGIC WEB SITE'"

Oh, should I.

Kind Regards,
IOYC On Behalf of the Wallace Collection Board of Trustees

4:22 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

It really is quite rude of that man to keep interrupting your written correspondence.

I'd be quite peeved if some dude rocked in and started reading, then writing on a letter I was working on.

Good thing you are so professional. You are an inspiration to the entire continent and country of Australia.

8:36 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Serious

If I was to do that, this whole Web Page would become 'A Trauma Centre' (ie people Traumatised by it). Just corpses everywhere, Bodies etc of Dying Victims (of my Karate [Virtual])

"SOUNDS HOT"

Yeah? I know who would be First Victim!!!

Dear Adam

Thanks, how ill is it about the Country and Continent! I can't think of a single other Continent like that except Antarctica (is that shit a Country).

Yours Sincerely,
IOYC Laminex Ltd

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home