Sunday, May 29, 2005

WIN A DOOR!

Check it, people keep complaining that there aren't enough competitions on here. So I decided to change all that, and now you can Win a Door!

And not just any door. This Tent Glass Screen Door:


'The Perfect Door'

"DUDE, HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THIS SHIT ARE YOU MADE OF MONEY"

Haha, dude! Of course not, that would mean I would be Dead due to Organs. The truthful answer is I took out a fucking massive loan. Luckily, I have hired a Law Clerk to ensure that everything is 'shit-shape'. Their advice was as follows:


'The Law is so complex, but you have reduced it to three simple points, you are a great Law Clerk'

I guess the obvious question most people are asking is:

1. How do I win this Door.
2. What use is it.

In answer, the best things you could do with the Door are:

1. Use it as a door, to a Room or some shit.
2. Invite people round to look at it ('Holy Shit, that's such a sweet Door, I am becoming flustered looking at, totally inappropriate as I am your Mum / Brother').
3. Just fucking throw it away like it ain't a thing.

Don't waste any time in entering this competition becuase it's not going to run forever, sooner or later someone will win the Door and if it isn't you, you will ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to a Church to pray.

3 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:55 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear La

Thanks for the reading / welcome! But all I can say is this shit better not interfere with the task of bringing Correct Journalism 24 hours a day. Imagine the calamity and nonchalance if I 'fell off' for even one second.

"HOLY SHIT"

That's one way of putting it.

Yours In Sealant,
IOYC Management Committee

6:40 AM  
Blogger la nadine said...

dear ioyc,

here with jessculture, at ausculture hq, and we were just wondering something?

we think you are the dreamiest new blogger around. and in a total mates way, we would like to extend a warm, slightly sticky, welcome to you.

yours in adoration,

la nadine and jessculture

PS: ACCIDENTALLY DELETED PREVIOUS COMMENT. Still love you though, in the aforementioned mates way.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home