Tuesday, May 31, 2005

REQUIRED READING (FOR 'TAX MINIMISATION')

These days, I'm making what can only realistically be described as a 'Metrical Shitbox' of money. And one thing I'm totally sick of, is paying up to 96% of it in Levies to various Governments. I'm right the fuck into tax Minimisation, and have tried any number of strategies from setting up a Charity for Disabled to opening a whole new school. Needless to say, this didn't work for shit.

So, it's a stroke of luck / research that help is now at hand in the form of the world's most Detailed and Correct Guide to Tax Havens.


'A Plane is flying out of a Safe, that kind of shit happens on a daily basis if you are Rich'

The Guide is called Tax Havens of The World (New 1999 7th Edition)

Check this review, I didn't edit one word of this:

comments from a Certified Public Account, with offices in Newton, Mass., and Providence R.I.
"I don't know where to begin describing my happiness with the purchase of Tax Havens of the World. I have devoured every word of the book already, twice. What shocks me is the detail and accuracy of your boo. I have asked tax lawyers everywhere the same topics, and the only answer I get is that ... offshore is not possible ... and I don't do any. Great Answer."

"IF THE BOOK IS AS GOOD AS THAT REVIEW SAYS IT IS, I WILL DEAD SET CRAP MYSELF"

Been there, done that.

Check the Autobiography of the author, Thomas Azzara:

"When I'm not working on my newsletter, or with a client, I'm out swimming, diving or sport fishing in the sunny, tax-free Bahamas."


'Thomas Azzara (centre)'
Photo: Fraud Investigators

3 Comments:

Blogger ms fits said...

Dear Sir or Madam.

I would like to purchase a copy of your exciting new book, Tax Havens of The World (New 1999 7th Edition).

As a high-flying realtor/fly-fisherman I am not sure I would have time to devour every word of the book twice but still wish to discover the hidden tax secrets within.

I would also like to add that I fully endorse this scheme and/or product.

x fits.

p.s. you are a genius.

6:13 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Ms

For real, you need to Holla at Thomas Azzarra. He's got mad copies of that shit (as he is in the author and it is in his financial interests to meet demand for his book). I've just gone the one, let me tell you it's totally dog-eared like nobody's business, from marking where I was up to in devouring it.

Best Wishes with Tax and Life etc

IOYC Tax Minim.* Department.

(*Minimisation)

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home