Monday, May 23, 2005

I JUST ATE A MASSIVE PREHISTORIC FISH

How many times have you wished you could eat something from the History of Earth?

"SHITLOADS OF TIMES, WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT"

A fair enough reaction! Hold onto your hat/s, because I just straight up ate an entire Leedsichthys problematicus, which until now Science thought was limited to existing 150 million years ago. That's so long ago it's almost ridiculous that I could eat one in this day and age.


'My mouth is open to illustrate shock and I am also the fish in question, dope Synergy'

The story of how I found let alone completely ate this whole monster of the deep is so insane I have already optioned it to like Steven Spielberg and some other dudes. They went apeshit over this shit. I can't tell you about it without smashing a Confidentiality Agreement, but rest assured you will be exploded with 'WTF' / 'Holy Shit I read about this fish story on that Web Page' when you cop this in Summer 2006.

My stomach has never been so bloated with Prehistory / Excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home