Thursday, May 19, 2005

HOLY SHIT, A LIVE REPORT FROM HONG KONG

I tell you what, I am in Hong Kong right this second and people here are not reacting well to the Official declaration that their Special Administrative Region 'SUCKS' (IOYC et al, 2005).


'I hope the destination of this tram is The Fuck Out of Hong Kong'

I've been asked so many questions by shocked local Government Officials and others, the most common being:

1. Are you real.
2. WTF, our Special Administrative Region SUCKS!!??
3. Did you see that guy's trousers, classic (laughs).

I just don't know what to say to these questions, I look around and can plainly see that the place SUCKS. Should I just bloody tell them, to their faces. Sometimes being a respected and 'hotshot' Journalist is so difficult I almost don't want to do it, it's only my dedication to the truth at all costs that keeps me going.

"HANG IN THERE DUDE, I'D PROBABLY KILL MYSELF IF YOU STOPPED THIS SHIT FOR EVEN A DAY"

Thanks, that means a lot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Can we call our first child The Fuck Out Of Hong Kong?

Don't mean to be forward, but it works on so many levels.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, fool!

You're on some 24/7 shit.

2:00 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

That's very kind!

kind:
A doubtful or borderline member of a given category: fashioned a kind of shelter; a kind of bluish color.

"YOU HAVE QUOTED THE INCORRECT DEFINITION, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH"

6:14 AM  
Blogger Fop said...

We'll give you a "Special Administrative Region" in a minute...

F
xx

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home