Saturday, May 14, 2005

WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF IN THE FUTURE

I did some calculations, and to my shock and delight realised that if there's say 6.5 billion people in the world, that makes at LEAST 305 billion wrists. Shithouse if you make say, pocket watches, but good news for wrist enthusiasts (Hi Darren and family) and also makers of A Yellow Wrist Band.


Drawing of some dude's hand (nb: could be a chick)

"DAMN, SWEET WRIST BAND ON THAT DUDE / (CHICK)"

You're telling me!

I've seen around 12 people wearing these just in this sparsely populated room. I think it's some kind of mind control device or just a run of the mill knob detector.

EDIT: I have been informed by a kindly gent (in the Gents) that the A Yellow Wrist Band is actually a cure for 'macterial cancer', which is apparently a type of disease. I've not heard of it, and certainly hope that it isn't caused by the A Yellow Wrist Band Company in an effort to make more bloody money. Don't they have enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home