Thursday, May 12, 2005

SPOTLIGHT ON: RE-INSURANCE

If you've got a weak bladder, better hit up the toilet right now because after reading this you'll be struggling not to just piss everywhere in joy/fear, that's how much I guarantee the realness that is RE-INSURANCE.

Insurance is a pretty big deal, but what about RE-INSURANCE? Most people don't even know about it, until now. Pictures are easier to understand than words, so check this:


The type of absolutely no bullshit negotiating that RE-INSURANCE Wizards do without batting an eyelid.

"ARE YOU 'TRIPPIN', I ALREADY HAVE INSURANCE"

Is something wrong with your comprehension skills. Because RE-INSURANCE is almost nothing like insurance. Only the names are similar (note the 'Re-'). A top RE-INSURANCE Wizard will take your regular old insurance and just flip it like you wouldn't believe, until it is almost unrecognisable as insurance. That's when you know you've got the mindblowing protection of RE-INSURANCE.


WTF? RE-INSURANCE is even in China.

You might be thinking 'Yes, but you haven't even explained what RE-INSURANCE is!!'. I think you'll find this more than meets your alarming needs:



Anyway, if you want to contact me about the possibility of getting RE-INSURANCE, don't feel you need to wait for an opportune time. I'm pretty much thinking about it 24 hours a day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I think I am a bit in love with you.

Do you think this will make things awkward?

8:43 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Sir / Madam

I have totally researched the answer to this question, and rest assured, it is of the highest standard.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any further enquires, like eg:

a) DUDE WTF
b) How many?

Kind Regards,
etc

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home