Thursday, May 12, 2005

VANSTONE IS ALL UP IN MY INBOX

I tell you what, email correspondence doesn't get much more out of control than that which I have received this morning from Australian Immigration Minister Mandy Vanstone.

"SHIT - IS THERE ANYONE WHO ISN'T IN YOUR GRILL 24/7!?!"

Tell me about it.

I'm just going to go ahead and quote it in full.

-------------------

Dear IOYC,

Check my recent snap. I'll level with you one on one here, I have been getting a lot of shit about this. Please confirm that I am still the realness, as you know what time it is.



Your old pal,


Mandy

-------------------

I mean, WHAT THE HELL. As if I don't have enough to worry about without people I have never even met or indeed seen writing me stuff like this. I don't give a flying fuck about your wardrobe problems 'Mandy', but frankly if you are asking me for an assessment right here and now I would have to say:

NO STARS.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God damn gila monstah. You on some crazy shit.

PS. Give the van my number. Shawty is fine, yo!

9:59 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

I'm totally holding her / it down for the aggy yoof that are forced by Rap to live on the streets.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home