Wednesday, February 21, 2007

THE CIRCLE IS NEVER SEEN

This is going to be another bullshit diary of my Activities, so get ready ie strapped in and so on.

INTRODUCTION

So I went to the Movies the other day, just on a whim, like I had nothing better to do than sit in some A/C while extremities of celluloid blasted into my innocent face. And I was watching, thinking so much like 'Jason Bourne, why don't you come in bro, they want only to talk to you about Operation Treadmill' you know, peeping through my hands and shit - I won't lie, I was frightened out my wits.

"IT'S ONLY A MOVIE YOU FUCKING CRY BABY"

Thanks for the add, BTW I shat in your mailbox in case you were wondering why all your mail is brown and smells fucked.

STORY ARC

I walked out of the theatre with a pretty radical new perspective on things, little did I know that it was going to be short-lived. Almost immediately upon entering the Pavement I ran into my old nemesis Robbie the Kid, we call him that cos dude looks fucking mega young, even though he is a fully grown adult male. He hates it but what can you do.

Anyway, Robbie was just reeling off all these Achievements he has done since days of Yore, Management of Company, Home Renovation, Fathered 80 Childs In Wedlock, whatever, like 'can you compete with this bullshit? Journalism? Is it a real Employment?'. It shat me pretty bad but I didn't tell him - just gave him a massive look like 'Fair enough but you still look like a fucking two year old'.

It got me thinking about Adultery, like when do you start looking / acting really responsible and shit. I checked the bible for answers, St Paul letter of epistle to Corinth etc, shit was pretty ahead of its time. So I updated it to be even more ahead of its time. See what you think.

SUMMARY OF PROCESS

CHILDS

1. Spake pretty fucking stupid
2. Don't understand shit
3. Basically like a retard

ADULTERY

1. 'Fuck this Childish shit off', putting it away neatly.
2. See this Glass Darkly, well I have magicked it into a Window.
3. Straight up Universal Love of fellow Man / Chicks.


I'm still unconvinced, but whatever, it's not a competition.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger sublime-ation said...

Journalism beats Fathering 80 Childs any day.
In fact, I do believe journalism often leads to Fathering 80 Childs. And often in more than one Wedlocks.
Or at least it used to. Nowadays it's not so much fun, it seems.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

No one who has Achievement is Cool.

2:53 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Adam

I beg to differ bro.

Kind Regards,

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Child/Adult,

Please go back to being a spy.

Cheers, etc

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear IOYC,

'You had me at hello'

That said, there's a strange void inside me (gas?) where your next post should be.

Unless you're doing something important (taxidermy, murderball, drowning kittens etc.) please give us some more of your infinite wisdom.

Life without your post is like the Cosby Show after all the kids grew up and got ugly.

Cheers,

James

7:53 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Requests,

Sorry [for the add?] but I've been flat the fuck out sorting out Investments in order for my Profits to remain steady. Shit is so real it hurts my feelings, which would be a problem if I wasn't the most Steadfast Captain Ever, of this ship.

Kind Regards,

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home