Thursday, January 18, 2007

THEY CAN'T SPIT LOVE ONLY MORE PRODUCTION

Guess what, I am totally chilled out nursing an Infant right now, having just got back from explaining the benefits of TV to like 45 Producers. Here is some of the notes I gave them, don't try and pass these ideas off as your own like I won't know when they are fucking dominating the ratings.

IOYC Memo
-------------
Re: Ideas
Date: Recently
Urgency: HOLY SHIT

A CONFIDENTIAL MEMO


Doc Holliday Bongo Explosion

A meeting of Wild West antics and West Indian antics to form something pretty 'ENERGISING'.
Handwritten Note: Starring a Handsome Man as D. Holliday?


A Picnic In Hanging Rock

Some dudes and chicks decide it would be a good idea to go on a massive excursion to a haunted rock. Guess what, it all fucks up.


World Championship Bowling

Have you ever seen Bowling so powerful all the pins just smash up into bits and then without warning the bits blow up like fireworks?

[INDEED HAS THERE EVER BEEN SUCH A BOWLING BEFORE]


Churlish Show

A contest to see who can be the most Churlish. There will be a 'Scowl-Cam' probably if the budget allows for it, what is the budget pls.

----


I think these ideas are getting close to realising my true potential.


'My True Potential?'

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Dear author,

I let my TV box read this post and it dead set exploded with excitement. Now I have a dead set. Please honour this bill for a new TV of $45AUD plus $9000 postage and handling.

Kind regards,
Adam the urban Amazonian.

10:07 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

The picnic one would have worked but YOU GAVE AWAY THE ENDING.

3:07 AM  
Blogger gigglewick said...

I don't think that bowling shoes go with lycra outfits popularised by WWE - possible that bowlers would also explode like fireworks with all that friction/excitement as per Adam's television.

Hang on. Just add the words "b-grade celebrity" to the title, and I think you're on a winner.

2:45 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

are you thinking what i'm thinking...

val kilmer as doc holliday? he's got experience and he's totally up for it, like he says "i'm your huckleberry"

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home