Wednesday, December 20, 2006

YOU SPIT LIKE YOU'RE ILLITERATE; YOU GOT THE VOCAB OF AN IDIOT

Feast on this, small timers:



GRIME AND PUNISHMENT
Dis how it is, in Prussia (c 1400s).

SCENE 1 EXT: K_____n Bridge
Raskolnikov basically is just running around in a slight frenzy.

Raskolnikov: Fuck blood I just merk'd up my fucked Landlady, trust.
DJ: My days, you best believe dis how we graft in dose flats. You strapped?
Raskolnikov: Ayo I got a flamer but I bust that shit with an Axe.



The Po-Po arrive.

From this point on Raskolnikov goes into the guilts, just walking around in a psychological fugue interacting with others, it gets less interesting unless you like shit that is an Internal Monologue. Brief synopsis of IOYC: best if you're slightly demented of Prussia and right the fuck into Gaming, chill out in a Prison of Omsk.

"I PREFER THE NORTON CLASSICS EDITION"

I prefer when you shut up.



'We All have To Make Choices'

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice episode.

it sortof, relates? don't you think.

5:47 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Anonymous,

Everything sortof relates, I think.

Kind Regards,

5:55 PM  
Blogger gerl said...

Medved!!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am in agreement.

9:22 PM  
Blogger gigglewick said...

I can't believe there was a dude in Prussia named after my parents' budgie. Awesome.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

This post had something for everyone (except teddybears, those dudes can just go jump on a spiky picnic basket).

3:52 PM  
Blogger meva said...

Psychological fugue/cantata or similar makes me want to do the funky Rodya.

3:58 AM  
Blogger that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

I currently am in a fugue/cantata or similar of laughing.

xoxo nora

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am proud to say there is a ß on my keyboard.

2:23 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Anonymous

Your story led me to discover that there is a like ™ € £ % ∞ ¶ & § * ª º ¡ ¢ ^ up in this motherfucker. ¡MERDE OUI!

Kind Regards,

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home