Sunday, January 28, 2007

SINCE THE FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL

How many dudes / chicks you know got the skills to rock an investigation of Troubled Jerk Pete Doherty?


'Pito Saute Aukilagi'

Checkit:

Clinician's Notes: Doherty proved to be a compliant and pretty sweet Interview subject, answering Queries with a Degree of Aplomb normally reserved for those with Degrees in Aplomb. Interview commences 4:48pm, right on time.

IOYC: Ayo Doherty, fuck's up champ!?
PD: Holla IOYC, just chilling with my Newfound Wife K. Moss. Say hi if you want.
IOYC: Whatever, do you agree it is now 4:48pm and that I am the realness? (note my Professionalism)

Doherty nods imperceptibly.

IOYC: Sick. So, Doherty, do you want to buy this pretty good Crack I have in my windpipe right here ready to regurgitate like a stupid Bird.
PD: Hell YES I want to buy that Crack.
IOYC: Too bad I swallowed it, now I am high as fuck. Jealous?

PD stares wistfully out a Window

-----

I think it went pretty well given the circumstances. You can see I tried to help that dude out but realistically, I can only show him the door - he has to walk through it.

"YOUR LEVEL OF COMPASSION IS SO GREAT IT IS ACTUALLY MAKING MY GENITALS HURT"

I've got a Salve that might help with that.






"REALLY?"





Not this shit again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fluffy said...

Every part of that interview was awesome! Professionalism noted.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Can you interview those dudes or chicks that keep interrupting this website?

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home