Monday, February 19, 2007

THE CLOAK AND DAGGER MAGNUM PACKER

Basically all of yesterday I was dreaming about being a fucking good Spy in the manner of Good Will Hunting A Bourne Indignity or whatever. Thing is, I would be perfectly qualified for the ancient arts of Espionage, being:

(a) Calm as fuck in all manner of strife
(b) Pretty good at putting shit together (plots, guns)
(c) Super-Loyal to a Machiavellian sense of destiny over the Right of Individuals
(d) Quite Handsome
(e) I Note that Mother Duck Has Flown Into A Bucket for Christmas; Do you wish for a Complete Service Pedicure? WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS HINT HINT PY-SAY OTHERFUCKERS-MAY.

Is there some joint I can just rock up and try out Spying? To be honest I don't want to go to a Spy Academy where everyone sits around doing wisecracks and shooting at paper tigers, 'Congratulations IOYC you are head of the Class of Decipherment', Obstacle Course, No YOU LISTEN to ME Sergeant, will it ever end. Ideally I can just do it on my own time.


'A timely warning?'

I just remembered how down I am with Morse Code as well (remember that episode?). I wouldn't trust me for shit now, I am probably Spying as of tomorrow.

OR AM I??

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I once trusted Bob the Builder/Spy/Journalist for a 100th of a fraction of one micro-millisecond and you won't believe how badly the world blew to chunks of random space rock. Stupid non-trustworthy spies!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck, you write hott

2:16 AM  
Blogger meva said...

I am looking over my shoulder/evading observation/reclining in a bath as we speak/lurk.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Thanks anon.

4:50 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Adam / Meva

Don't sweat, I have this Gentle Morn totally decided to Give Up on Spying, never let it sully my hands again, not even thinking about it right now.

OR IS IT??


Dear 'O Nameless One'

Tthanks.


Kind Regards,

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home