Saturday, October 07, 2006

DEAR DIARY PART IXVXMMC

So, time to 'get personal' with all this shit that's been happening these days. Today was pretty sweet, smoked a big salmon which I'll serve up later on a platter. In the afternoon I trained in Judo Defusion for a number of hours, it was exhausting (for my trainers - I didn't even break a sweat). Then it was like, 'enough of this down-time' and I got to work on some factual stories for Editors and shit. Those dudes never rest, always trying to make sure everyone knows the Truth of what is going on in the world, or at least a watered down version of it, which is super honourable.

After several rounds of Work I sat back and pondered the fate of my dear old friend, Spameron. Spameron changed his name from Cameron back in the day when anything seemed possible, pretty much last week. I think it's been a success for him, but who knows, the jury is still out, deliberating, seriously deliberating, it's no bullshit of jury duty -> Civic Pride etc.

"THIS PLOT IS TIGHTER THAN A FUCKING CORSET"

I'm thinking of optioning it off, so don't be surprised if it's the smash hit of summer '08 or similar.

MEGA PAUSE

Great, my Dark Mark just flared up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Spameron must be pacing furiously. Forward my thougts.

Thank you.

7:07 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

you know, there's this huge O RLY like statue down next to telstra dome... it's huge.

i've been meaning to take a photo for ages

8:43 PM  
Blogger meva said...

Is Cameron in hiding from Richard Greico? And that's why he changed his identity to Spameron?

And why aren't you defending him instead of 'training' in judo?

Is it another conspiracy of scaffolding/editors/celebratizing?

Or is it 'need to know' basis only?

6:24 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

He's not training in Judo. Judo is banned worldwide. He's training in Judo Defusion as sanctioned by the late pope.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Spameron and Cameron the Cannon the same guy IOYC?

7:07 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Y'all

Spameron is doing alright, has chilled out heaps. I think he ate melon which had calming properties, he wouldn't tell me the full story, dude is so cagey but we share an ill Bond.

I must remark on the dope level of Remembering of past Scoops being demonstrated. In answer to your queries:

1. No, no, yes, potentially, dude that is too personal -> a Boundaries issue.

Kind Regards,

7:49 PM  
Blogger la nadine said...

oh, you're back. whatevs.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home