Saturday, September 30, 2006

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? ANSWER: RIDING A DEATH TRAIN TO SLAUGHTERSVILLE*

*Stopping all stations via Hurt Street

Sorry to be tha 'Bringa of Bad Newz' but I need to tell you right away about the Greico Situation. The thing is, I was just doing a little snooping around Richard Greico, wire tap, surveillance photo, totally casual, maybe thinking 'War of Terror', maybe just like 'sup, Greico, how do you like a cover of Fame Magazine', when things got out of control real quick. Greico snapped and is after me on some kamikaze shit like an angry Bee.


'I'll sign this Autograph and then your Death Warrant'

I don't know what the deal is, simply that he was obviously edgy as fuck beforehand and waiting for any excuse to go off. Just an example of 'wrong place, wrong time' I suppose. Normally I'd be totally nonchalant, waiting for Greico just like Kurtz, chilling in a Village doing Tai Chi a bit fucked up with no facial expressions. Thing is I have been leaked all this intel on Greico -> apparently he is gone from pretty harmless to fucking Weapons Grade. Is the dude a fucking Terrorist or Resistance Movement or what? Does Terror win if I totally shit myself in fear about this? What the fuck is the right level of Alarming Colour for this shit!?! I'm starting to think that I just fucking attract Big Problems.

"NAH MAN, DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF"

Thanks, but it's cold comfort (farm?).

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great movie, IOYC. on all counts.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who put the laughter in Slaughtersville?

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who indeed? And who put the arm in farm?

I'd really like to discover the answer. Perhaps someone will oblige with some hard-hitting journalistic investigating-type hmmmmm's.

11:38 PM  
Blogger meva said...

And most importantly of all: Who put the 'hard' in Richard?

3:34 AM  
Blogger gigglewick said...

I need to know (NOW, DAMMIT) what colour we will need to accessorise with at this level of terror.

Could you please make it something that matches with blood and gore?

Richard Grieco must be some kind of ju-jitsu steak knife if he can do all that bounty-hunting in a white shirt.

GW

5:09 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Dear IOYC's lawyer,

Since IOYC has probably been killed by now, he forgot to mention that I was the eventual winner of the door. He never quite got through all the entries but said I was clearly leading.

Please mail to me immediately, it's freakin' drafty.

Thanks,
Adam.

5:43 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Y'all

Cant speak much, on the run from Greico, pretty chilled out just resting on my Laurels at the moment, that shit is super-comfortable and I'm glad I brought them along.

Dear Adam

I am still deciding that shit, don't jump the gun but if there is a Door in my Last Will + Testament rest assured, you have a chance of receiving it so long as there is no giant fuck-up by the Adminstratrix.

Kind Regards,

9:13 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Dear IOYC,


Yesssssssssssssssssss, etc.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Dear Blogger,

Please include image of arm pumping with the above comment. It doesn't make much sense on it's own.

Thanks,
Adam.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home