Tuesday, February 28, 2006

GUEST JOURNALIST: BOSS

Hi Everyone. I'm totally like, the Boss of IOYC over here at Reuters or some shit. My job consists of basically making sure that dude is okay and ensuring that his Journalism remains top-notch. I don't need to tell you that this job is the easiest shit in the world, due to his fucking massive Competence. A retard could do it, although it is stressful at times.


'Maybe my Palm Pilot fucked up?'

I remember the day when a young IOYC first showed up here waving around some flimsy piece of card with shit written on it. It just happened to be the biggest Scoop of my whole career - coincidence? Or just some other bullshit. I like to think that I mentored IOYC from a position as Fact Checker to where he is today, but the truth is he would probably fucking waste me if I said some lying filth like that. I'm scared of being wasted even though I have forty black belts in forty different fighting disciplines, including Aero Fighting.

Now I have to go and build an entire School including robot teachers just because IOYC said it might be a good idea. Fuck this job!! Check my Career Satisfaction:

Your Career Satisfaction tests indicate that your level of Career Satisfaction is:

Fucking Heaps.

2 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

who's the boss?

*prays for some kind of tony danza connection*

5:06 AM  
Blogger The Book Grocer said...

He looked like Scott Baio to me...

I want a Parm Pirot, as they say in Japan.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home