Wednesday, July 06, 2005

IN GOOD HANDS

I tell you what I've been getting right the fuck down with lately, is Think Tanks and in particular Perri 6. Basically anyone who will listen has been bombarded with me loudly stating 'I am thinking about Think Tanks' and 'WWP6D' <---- ie What Would Perri 6 Do.

"OH HI - WHO THE FUCK IS PERRI 6"

Only the biggest fucking dude in the biggest fucking Think Tank of all time. The guy was born with the name Perri 6 because his parents were so ill. (Should I change my name to IOYC 5 or something?? WWP6D??).

I'm probably going to start my own Think Tank pretty soon. Some of the shit we will think about (in so much depth) will be:

1. How to 'beat the system'
2. EROSION!!!! [!!!]
3. What's up with Television and Film in the 'New Millenium'

With any luck (and some ingenuity) I'll publish the results of our Think Tank on this very Web Page. I don't suggest you try and follow along if you're a dullard because the results will be so logical they will just fuck up your brain (ie, WTF!! PREMISE -> CONCLUSION)

9 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I think we need a Think Tank on Tanks!! (ie, which is best for defeating armies, holding fish, etc)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Freelancer said...

Is this a secret poster? This IOYC post is almost too IOYC for its own good.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

WTFOMG!
There is a person called Perri 6!
WTFOMG!

This amazing individual has such bookes, that when referenced look like this.

6, P. (2001). Ethics, regulation and the new artificial intelligence, Part I: accountability and power, Information Communication and Society, 4(2): 199-229.

Perri 6 would have to be like near the 1st person in the phonebook, well except for Aaron 1.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thou shalt have a think tank on the Bible.

Or, actually, now that i think about it, thou shalt not. Don't think about the Bible too much (IE interpretation). Just obey!

So sayeth the Lord(V.7)

1:04 AM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Y'All

Of course Perri 6 is a real person. Why would I make up shit about Perri 6 WWP6D!! (if I made up shit about him).

I am lucky to report the explosives had no effect on my windmill but I certainly hate those fucking Terrorists! Hey, let's kill a little child, for Allah or similar! GOOD ONE IDIOTS, ALLAH ISN'T REAL!?!

Yours Sincerely,
IOYC Surviving Inside Massive Explosions

7:11 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Dear IOYC,

I'm glad that yourself and your property are all safe and sound. I'll never understand why people feel the need to blow stuff up to make some point. It's a bit crap.
Totally rocked that your windmill is still calming, soothing, 'sancutary from the chaos', etc.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are Perri's 1-5 IOYC? I demand an expose!

11:54 PM  
Blogger IOYC said...

Dear Ilse

Sorry dude, Perri 1 - Perri 5 were all killed by a Virus. It was so fucking deadly! Perri 6 was immune to that shit, not that I'm suggesting he TOTALLY had something to do with it, ruthless etc.

Yours Sincerely,
IOYC Yeah You Know Me

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a way, we're all latent Perri6 prototypes, waiting to be discovered.

Dontcha think?

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home