Wednesday, October 25, 2006

DEAD LETTERING DELEGATES

What's up peeps. Unfortunately things are a bit fucked up around here right now as I just got the following in the mail:

Dear IOYC,

I suppose you think you're pretty good, what with your Web Page. Well let me tell you something - I think you suck heaps. In fact I know more facts than you and am a better Journalist. How do you like that? Me telling you how it is?

Also, I'd probably be able to beat you in a game of Chess or Badminton or even fucking Rounders, if you want.

Yours Sincerely,


"WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!?"

All I can think is either:

(a) Pissed off ex-cop with axe to grind (a perennial favourite); or
(b) A perennial favourite.


'That Casio has a lean and hungry look'

Anyway I'm not letting it get to me, luckily I have developed flawless techniques of Aero Fighting, shitloads of Self-Esteem etc. I'm just remembering what one of my Mentors told me some day when we were probably like fishing in straw hats or some shit: "If you wrassle with a Pig, you both get covered in Muck, hey BTW sweet straw hat 'a Younger IOYC' what say we blow this fishing off and maybe wrassle maybe naked nahmean."

Shit Mentor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

there's something very eastern bloc about that synth artist. same with pig wrassling..

5:51 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Don't worry about Jobe, he is all Words (bones, muscles, bloods; so many words).

4:40 PM  
Blogger jontrig said...

Glad to see you back, IOYC, it's only you and tawny port and casual sex that stops me killing myself - and fear of death, obv!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home