Sunday, September 30, 2007

HANGING FOR THE CLIFFSIDE DRIP-DRY

ATTN: Readers of Poems

I made three Poems.

----------

Hologram Dave

In a Cave lived Hologram Dave
Pretty pixelated dude,
'Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Everyone said it to him all the time
Plus like throwing shit through him or turning off his Hologram Machine
Hence his recourse to a reclusive lifestyle
What a Knob

Sneaky Steve

Sneaky Steve had two left sleeves
On his favourite knitted top
When asked why
He'd simply sigh
And say 'My Granny is fucked in the head and it's affected our whole family'

Fancy Carol

Fancy Carol and her husband Darryl were very delightful folk
Oft be found lounging around sharing a witty joke
A really Great Lady

----------



I'll probably drop this shit at a Recital sooner rather than later.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy Carol better back the fuck up off my nickname.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Generic Blog Guy said...

Have you considered selling these to publishing companies that do books like say....The Bible?

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gr8 Poemz.

1 word of advice tho - h0w 4b0u7 50m3 m0r3 |337 5p34k 70 m4k3 7h3m m0r3 c0n73mp0r4ry?

3:16 AM  
Blogger itchy fingers said...

you make me snort.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just laughed so hard at this that my colleagues made me leave the office.

Thank you.

Mitch

11:17 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I've always hated Fancy Carol for her Theft of Name/'subverting the course of justice with a breezy LOL attitude' but now that she's flaunting her moneymaker on the world stage I have the kind of gruding respect one only bears for someone else's arch nemisis.

Fight to the death Fancies! Kick her in the nuts Dave, tug on his eyebrows with a might force Carol. Hahaha deathmatch.

3:36 PM  
Blogger snakedance said...

How did the recital go?
If you go with unkempt hair and spit alot on the mic then people will like it more.

you DID bring your own gold mic of course?

8:32 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Sublime.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you! i need your words in mah life!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were so funny that I shat. Wishing now that I was reading it via the laptop sitting on the can, instead of washing my bed sheets, removing the stain from the matress and promising the wife that I won't read any more of your poems. ho-hum

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home