Sunday, May 08, 2005

HOW TO EAT IN ACCORDANCE

People are often not asking me 'what should I eat in order to be successfully both healthy and The Bible'

I am usually stuck for an answer, so I turned to some research. Here are my results in tabular format:

item one: THE Jordan S Rubin STORY

"After conventional and alternative medicine left him with little chance for survival, disease-wracked Jordan S. Rubin turned to the Bible for answers. He found much more than simple spiritual guidance in the pages of the world’s best-selling book.

Jordan founded Garden of Life and formulated its proprietary line of more than 30 nutritional formulas to support overall good health. He co-developed a proprietary probiotic fermentation process known as Poten-Zyme™"

This all sounds a bit 'incorrect' but I think you will change your tune to a different tune once you simply

LOOK at the RESULTS


[cue audio sting]

item two: WHAT Would Jesus Eat
subtitled,
The Ultimate Program for Eating Well, Feeling Great, and Living Longer
by Don Colbert

"Perhaps the most important step in learning how to follow Jesus' example and eat the way He ate can be summed up in two important questions. Ask yourself these two key questions about everything you eat today:

1. Why do I eat this?
2. Would Jesus eat this?"

I think these questions are some of the most important ever asked in the field of Bible Nutrition.

item three: The BAR of GOD*



[*not authorised name]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home